World Pathfinder Day
You are all informed that our Campmeeting is scheduled to take place on the 27th-August, 2022.
Church board meeting at 5pm
Church board to sit at 5:30pm. All members are called upon to attend.
The Sabbath School and Personal ministries department is to sit on Tuesday 19th-April-2022 here at church. Time will be 4:30pm.
The elder’s council is to sit this Thursday 14th-4-2022 at 5:00pm to to discuss the forthcoming Branston evangelistic campaign.
Notable Upcoming Events
- Global Adventurer day: May-21st.
- Branston evangelistic campaign: June-21st to July4th
- Missionary Report – Nalunga Mercy
- Sabbath School report – Mbeiza Shad
- Key Though – Alinda Ephi
- Superintendent – Mukisa Moriah
Divine Service Worship
- Preacher – Pr. Kalibbala Ssepuuya
- Announcements – Eld. Ssenoga Grace
- Scripture reading – Tendo Eleanor
- Offertory – Mugisha Mark
- Introductions – Ndibazza Cherlotte
Praise through Music – 2:30pm-3pm
Adventurer Club study – 3pm
Pathfinder Club study – 3pm
Afternoon Sermon – Pr. Kalibbala Ssepuuya.
- The Heritage Singers
- Ambassadors Of Christ